Join Us

Become a member today

All new Vendors MUST download and fill-out A Member Statement, Rules and Regulation, Bylaws, and the appropriate Vendor ApplicationĀ (i.e. "Artisan Vendor"). If you are a food vendor we will need a copy of your Food Handler and/or Food Manager License and any Kitchen Certifications if needed. If you are a meat/poultry vendor we will need a copy from the processor.

Musicians call for more info.

[email protected] / 512-395-5775